Yogurt Dip with Veggie Stix
A dip made with yogurt as its base, perfect for a light snack or appetizer.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1/4 cup Spinach - loose pack, cut small
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice - or lime or orange
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin - to taste
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder - or clove pressed, to taste
- 1/2 Zucchini - quartered lengthwise for dipping
- 1/2 Red bell pepper - cut in strips for dipping
Total Fat 3g
- Cut the spinach into small pieces.
- Mix the yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, spices and chopped spinach together.
- Use the zucchini and pepper for dipping and a spoon for the rest.