Chipolte gives this tuna garden salad some zip, and the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, green beans, onions and citrus are as flavorful as you’d expect.
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onions - chopped
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle - (chili pepper) to taste
- 1 cup Cherry tomates
- 3 cups Lettuce
- 2 cups Green beans - steamed
- 3 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 2 tbsps Fresh squeezed lemon juice - 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Dried dill - or 1 tsbp fresh dill
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and gently steam the beans al dente.
- Drain and plunge in cold water to halt cooking. Drain again and set aside.
- In sauté pan heat olive oil.
- Add onions, chipotle and tomatoes.
- Gently steam the beans.
- Plate the lettuce and top with sauté and beans, then the tuna.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.