This refreshing tuna salad may become a staple meal. Prepare in a bowl and it is easy to transport for lunch at the office.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 Tbsp Sun-dried tomatoes - (drained oil packed) chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp Capers - drained
- 2 Tbsp Red onion - chopped
- 1 oz Tuna - drained
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Berries
Total Fat 11g
- Prepare Zone orzo according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Drain again. Put the orzo in a large bowl.
- Stir the sun-dried tomatoes, capers, onion, and tuna into the orzo.
- In a separate bowl mix the extra virgin olive oil, anchovy paste, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, and basil together.
- Toss the orzo salad with the dressing.
- Add the berries to the salad (or eat them for dessert).