Zoner calls this “a great and satisfying lunch.” And who wouldn’t with the sweetness of the apple and the crunch of walnuts to pair with the creamy tuna.
- 5 oz can Chunk light tuna in water - drained
- 1 Apple chopped - unpeeled
- 2 stalks Celery - chopped
- 2 tbsps Light mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 2 tsps Apple cidar vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cucumber
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce - torn
- 4 tsps Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 2 tsps Crushed walnuts - sprinkle on top
- 1/2 (16 oz) can Amy's Light in Sodium - Minestrone Soup - side item
- Mix all the ingredients together for a great and satisfying lunch (except lettuce, walnuts and soup).
- Plate it on a bed of lettuce topped with walnuts and serve with 1 cup of Amy’s Light in Sodium-Minestrone with a little cheese topping for a complete meal.