Tofu Fruit Pudding
Tasty for a snack or dessert, and it will keep you full with the protein.
Categories: Vegetarian, Snacks / Sides
- 12 oz Mori-Nu silken tofu-soft - well drained
- 2 scoops Zone Protein Powder
- 1 cup Strawberries - fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp Agave nectar - to taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Almonds
- 1 Mint leaf
Total Fat 3g
- Combine tofu, Zone Protein Powder, no-sugar-added fruit, agave, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in blender.
- Transfer to plastic container, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or freeze for 1 hour.
- Spoon into dessert bowls (4) and top with 1 almond.
- Add a mint leaf.
- 1 serving is 7g protein, 9g carbs and 3g fat (or 1P,1C,1F).