Enjoy this twist on a traditional vegetarian dish with the inclusion of ZonePastaRx Orzo.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 cup Green beans - raw chopped (or cooked and cooled with orzo)
- 3 Tbsp Kidney beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 2 Tbsp Garbanzo beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 1 Tbsp Parsley - chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice - to taste
- to taste Salt and pepper
Total Fat 11g
- Cook Zone orzo as directed, adding green beans in the last 3-4 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a good sized bowl and season to taste.
- Stir in orzo with green beans.