This popular dish delivers on Thai food taste without the mystery of trying to figure out what’s in take-out. The dressing is worth the extra effort.
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/3 lb Asparagus - cut into small pieces on the diagonal
- 2 Scallions - cut into small pieces on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup Grated carrot
- 1 cup Baby bok choy - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro - chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh basil - chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp A Taste of Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger root - grated
- to taste Cayenne pepper
Total Fat 10g
- Prepare Zone orzo according to package directions.
- Add cut asparagus for the last 1-2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking, then drain again.
- When the orzo and asparagus have cooled, add to a bowl large enough to hold everything.
- Add all remaining ingredients excluding dressing ingredients and toss.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients together and pour over “rice” bowl.