Served on a bed of bok choy, this teriyaki halibut is delicious and healthy.
- 2 tsp Olive oil - divided
- 7 oz Halibut fillet
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce - look for low carb
- 1 1/2 cup Bok choy - chopped
- 2 Leeks - finely chopped
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 4 tsp Lemon herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Mandarin oranges sections – in water (rinsed and drained)
- 4 cup Baby spinach
- 2 cup Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Total Fat 12g
- Put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in baking dish. Add halibut and teriyaki sauce. Cover and bake at 325°F 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Add bok choy, leeks, garlic and seasoning. Cook over high heat until tender.
- Steam the cauliflower and spinach in separate pans.
- Serve halibut on a bed of bok choy with mandarin oranges, spinach drizzled with vinegar and cauliflower drizzled with extra virgin olive oil on the side.