Salsa and beans make this cucumber salad have a Spanish side to it. Vary seasonings according to what you like to make the shrimp really stand out.
- 3 oz Cooked shrimp
- 1 Cucumber - sliced
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Salsa - (fresh salsa)
- 2 tbsps 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the shrimp and cool (or buy pre-cooked, thaw).
- Mix sliced cucumber, extra virgin olive oil, shrimp, salsa, yogurt and garbanzo beans together in large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.