Shrimp and Sauce Snack
Use frozen shrimp. They’re easy to pull out of the freezer in an emergency.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1 1/2 oz Shrimp - frozen previously cooked
- 2 1/2 tbsps Cocktail sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pull shrimp from the freezer and submerge into a bowl of cold water. (This will take about 10-15 minutes.)
- In a small bowl add the cocktail sauce and stir in the horseradish and extra virgin olive oil.
- Start dipping when the shrimp have thawed.