Packed pizza with cod and vegetables galore, that tastes great and is in the Zone.
- 2 cups Zucchini - packed, grated
- 4 Egg whites
- 1/4 cup Oat flour
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Pepper - to taste
- 2 tsp Dried rosemary
- 2 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ingredients: Toppings
- 1 tsp Basil - mixed into tomato paste
- 1 tsp Rosemary - mixed into tomato paste
- Pepper - to taste, mixed into tomato paste
- 1 cup Tomato paste
- 1 Tomato - chopped
- 4 cups Chopped mushrooms
- 3 oz Cod - chopped
- 1/3 cup Low-fat part-skim shredded mozzarella, Sargento
- 1 1/2 cups Onion - cut to thin rings
- 1 Green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 Yellow bell pepper - chopped
Total Fat 11g
- Mix all base ingredients well.
- Place in a pie tin that has been very well greased with the oil. Bake at 400ºF for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then turn out carefully onto a baking tray.
- Place topping ingredients on prepared base in the order listed.
- Bake at 400º F for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and cheese melted and bubbling.