Sea bass, lime juice, chopped shallots, peaches, tomato, cilantro, basil, broccoli and romaine lettuce. Is your mouth watering yet?
- 4 cloves Garlic - roasted (Cook the whole head, use as much as you want)
- 8 oz Sea bass
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Lime juice - fresh squeezed
- 2 tsps Olive oil
- 2 tsps Chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 Peaches - sliced in wedges (or frozen)
- 2 cups Tomato - rough chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro - rough chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil - rough chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 4 cups Broccoli - steamed
- 2 Tomatoes - sliced
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce - torn in bite size pieces
Total Fat 12g
- Poach the Sea Bass in 1 cup of water with lime juice until tender, remove from pan and set aside.
- Set 1/2 cup poaching liquid aside.
- Heat sauté pan with olive oil.
- Add shallots, roasted garlic, peaches and tomatoes.
- Sauté on medium to low heat until soft and then add 1/2 cup poaching broth.
- Add cilantro and basil but keep a little for garnish.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add poached sea bass, cover and keep on low heat.
- Slice tomatoes on a separate plate and dress with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- On another plate arrange the romaine lettuce pieces, put the steamed broccoli on the side squeezed with lemon for an extra zip.
- Place the sea bass on top of the lettuce and pour the sauce over the sea bass.
- Sprinkle the leftover cilantro and basil on top.