Quick and easy meal with salmon, almonds, and peppers that is pleasant for the mouth and waist.
- 3/4 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans canned - rinsed/drained
- 2 Bell peppers - (red & yellow) chopped to bite sized
- 4 oz Smoked salmon
- 1 tsp Slivered almonds
- 2 cups Green beans - steamed
Total Fat 11g
- Put the olive oil, garbanzo beans and bell peppers into a pan. Cook until the peppers are soft.
- Add the smoked salmon and the almonds. Cook until the salmon is warm.
- Steam green beans and plate with salmon.