Salmon is both sweet and spicy with the Asian fruity salsa.
- Cooking spray - olive oil Pam
- 4 oz Salmon steak
- 2 tsps Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Gingerroot - chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dill
- Dash Hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 3/4 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries - slightly mashed
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans - fresh or frozen, cooked
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
- Salt and pepper
Total Fat 10g
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil; place salmon steak in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce, gingerroot, dill and Tabasco. Cover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa and fruit. Mash it slightly.
- Place fish on one side of a serving plate and salsa beside it along with the green beans drizzled in extra virgin olive oil.