Use your favorite spices to make this salmon, salad, and spaghetti squash recipe come alive.
- 1 Small Side Salad with Dressing
- 3 oz Salmon - (poached in water with seasoning of choice)
- Salsa Salad:
- 1/4 cup Black beans canned - rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsps Avocado
- 2 tbsps Salsa
- Spaghetti Squash:
- 1 1/4 cup Cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- Garlic powder - to taste
- Salt & Pepper
Total Fat 11g
- Make the Small Side Salad in a small bowl.
- Bring about 1/3 cup of water to boil over medium/high heat for poaching the salmon.
- Add the salmon and salt, pepper, parsley and garlic.
- When the water is boiling again, reduce heat to medium and poach until salmon flesh is firm about 5-8 minutes.
- While awaiting the poaching water, mix the black beans, avocado and salsa together and plate them, leaving enough room for the salmon and spaghetti squash.
- While the fish is cooking, heat the cooked spaghetti squash, sauce and spices in a bowl in the microwave for a couple of minutes.