Easy and fresh recipe for salmon patty with lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
- 3 oz Bumble Bee red salmon
- 1 Egg white
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats - old fashioned (not quick)
- 1/4 Medium onion - diced
- 1/2 clove Garlic - minced (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2/3 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Cucumber
Total Fat 12g
- Flake the salmon in a medium bowl.
- Add egg white, oats, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with hands.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat.
- Shape mixture into a patty and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
- Serve immediately on a lettuce, tomato and cucumber bed.