Favorite recipe of a long-time Zoner, this pork accompanied with zucchini, broccoli, and spinach will win your heart and stomach over too.
- 3 1/2 oz Pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - divided
- 1 cup Zucchini - sliced
- 1/2 Apple
- 2 cups Broccoli - chopped, steamed
- 2 cups Fresh spinach - chopped, steamed
- 1/4 Red onion - sliced
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Cooking spray
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add vegetable stock (1 tbsp at a time, as needed) and slowly cook the pork loin until cooked through and no longer pink.
- In a separate skillet sprayed with cooking spray, sauté the zucchini, apple and vegetable stock (1 tbsp at a time, as needed) over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until soft and slightly browned.
- Steam the broccoli until softened and no longer crunchy, approximately 20 minutes.
- Place on dinner plate.
- Place all remaining salad vegetables in a salad bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.