These Zone pork medallions have a minty, fruity taste that you’ll find quite satisfying.
- 1 3/4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 3 1/2 oz Pork tenderloin - sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 Pear - diced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 tsps Mint - minced
- 1 tbsp Water - or lime-flavored water
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Celery salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Scallion - cut lengthwise into long strips, then crosswise into 3
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce - shredded
- Cooking spray, olive oil
Total Fat 11g
- In a glass bowl, combine 1 teaspoon oil, mustard, cider vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Add pork and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When pork is done marinating, add the mixture to a medium sauté pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Stir in the pears, blueberries, mint, water, and lemon.
- In a medium bowl (large enough to hold all) mix together the 3/4 teaspoon oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, celery salt, black pepper.
- Add the scallions and romaine to the bowl.
- Top with pork and fruit mixture.