Recipe takes you to Italy with pork cutlets sautéd in a tasty mustard sauce.
- 1/2 tsp Ground mustard - double superfine
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Zoned Herb Dressing- divided
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 3 oz Pork cutlets
- 1/3 cup Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms - sliced
- 1/4 cup Tomato puree
- 1/2 Tomato - sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/8 cup Garbanzo beans - chopped
Total Fat 11g
- Blend mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup Zoned Herb Dressing in a small bowl.
- Heat 3/4 teaspoon oil in a large sauté pan and add mustard mixture and water to pan. Place cutlets and onion in the pan.
- Make sure to coat both sides of cutlets with mustard mixture.
- In a second pan heat remaining oil. Add garbanzo beans and mushrooms. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato puree and remaining 1/4 cup Zoned Herb Dressing. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Combine vegetables and pork. Blend well and spoon onto serving plate.
- On a separate plate slice the tomato and drizzle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.