Features spinach drizzled with olive oil and cauliflower-mash to go with the healthy and appetizing poached flounder.
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic - chopped
- 8 oz Flounder
- 1 tbsp Parsley - to cover
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano - to taste
- 1/2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 3 cups Cooked spinach - drizzled with white wine vinegar
- 1 Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes)
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen peach slices - thawed
- 2/3 cup Blueberries
Total Fat 12g
- Sauté garlic in oil.
- Add flounder and sprinkle with parsley. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add wine and water.
- Cover and cook on high flame for 10 minutes or until done.
- Dress your spinach with vinegar and drizzle your Cauliflower-mash with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Enjoy peaches and berries for dessert.