Feast on this colorful dish, a recipe that blends Zone PastaRx Orzo with poblano and yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic and cilantro.
Visit our Zone Pasta section to order Zone PastaRx Orzo.
Categories: Vegetarian, Zone PastaRx, Dinner
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 oz Chicken
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro (fresh, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 Poblano peppers (diced)
- 1 cup Yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 2 cup Water
- to taste Salt and pepper
Serving Size 2 servings
Total Fat 10g
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add onion and garlic cook until slightly translucent.
- Add chicken, cook through. Set aside.
- Add minced cilantro and Zone PastaRx Orzo, stirring until the orzo is golden.
- Add diced poblano and yellow peppers. Cook a couple of minutes.
- Add water, bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-high and stir until most of the water is absorbed.
- When you achieve the consistency you desire, add cooked chicken, salt and pepper. Serve.