This recipe comes from Daniel Cortes Romo, a Mexican television star, who loves to cook. He shared this recipe during a presentation at the second Conference on Anti-Inflammatory Medicine in Cancun.
- 4 1/2 oz White fish
- 1 Red bell pepper - sliced
- 3/4 cup Onions - chopped
- 5 Mushrooms - sliced
- 3 Olives - sliced
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 1/4 cup Prickly pear
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup Green beans
- 1/2 cup Strawberries - sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut a 12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
- Slice the vegetables and the olives and place half of them on the foil as a bed.
- Brush mustard on both sides of the fish, plus salt and pepper and then cover the fish with more vegetables and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Tightly fold foil and place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Boil or microwave the green beans, drain and plate with the fish and roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle the green beans with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Finish your meal with sliced strawberries.