Peach is the star of the show and pairs very nicely with the pan seared scallops.
- 1 Peach - cut in half, pit removed
- Cooking spray - olive oil
- 1 oz Goat cheese
- 1 tsp Chives - finely cut
- 8 oz Sea scallops
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 1/4 cup Dill Sauce - (see recipe in sides and snacks)
- 2 Apples - for dessert
Total Fat 12g
For the peach:
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Spray or brush olive oil on peach.
- Place peach on grill or under broiler until lightly browned.
- Place 1/2 ounce of goat cheese in center of each peach half, sprinkle with chives and place on top of arugula leaves.
- Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Add the olive oil to a heavy skillet.
- Turn to high heat.
- Just as the oil begins to smoke, (you’ll notice wisps) add the scallops.
- Sear the scallops for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side until translucent.
- Place seared scallops around the peach and arugula.
- Drizzle dill sauce over scallops.
- Have an apple for dessert.