Chicken is a snap to make in this easy recipe with spinach and spices.
- 6 oz Boneless chicken breast
- Salt - to taste, cookling oil spray
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsps Dried parsley
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsps Fresh squeezed lemon juice - juice of 1 lemon
- 6 cups Spinach - sauteéd
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Extra Virgin Olive Oil - (for spinach)
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 3 Tomatoes - sliced
- 3 Cucumbers - sliced
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil - drizzled
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 cups Strawberries - dessert
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
Total Fat 11g
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Coat with spices and lemon juice on each side.
- Bake at 350ºF until fork tender.
- Divide chicken and serve with garlic sauteéd spinach and tomatoes and cucumbers drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Complete your meal with strawberries and yogurt.