Orange citrus flavors bring out the oriental accents in this healthy dinner recipe.
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsps Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Fresh-grated ginger root
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 6 oz Boneless chicken breast - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 tsps Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Cornstarch
- 1 cup Mandarin orange sections - (drained)
- 2 tsps Cashew nuts - (12 cashews)
- 2 cups Green beans
Total Fat 11g
- Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger root.
- Add chicken pieces, stirring to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken, reserving the soy sauce mixture.
- Sauté chicken in oil, turning often, until chicken is done.
- Stir together the soy mixture and cornstarch. Heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly, stirring often.
- Stir in orange sections and cashews and continue to cook until heated through.
- Serve over green beans.