This dish is a medley of fresh vegetables and herbs, with onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Creamy goodness with Parmesan makes for a perfect Spring dish.
- 5 1/2 cups Unsalted Vegetable Stock
- 3 cups Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 lb. Broccoli (cut into large florets)
- 1 1/2 lb. Asparagus (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 4 oz. Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest (freshly grated)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Serving Size 6
Total Fat 12 grams
Sodium 523 mg
Carbohydrates 40 grams
Fiber 8 grams
Sugar 9 grams
Protein 24 grams
- Add the stock, Zone PastaRx Fusilli, onion, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 22 minutes stirring to avoid sticking.
- Add the remaining ingredients excluding extra virgin olive oil and Parmesan, stirring all the while, for 1-2 more minutes, until all vegetables are warm and the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil and let sit for a few minutes to let sauce thicken.