This heart filled meal combines several Zone recipes, such as the Zone Mushroom Sauce and Cauliflower-Mash, to make one delicious and healthy dinner.
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted beef stock
- 1 cup Onions - chopped
- 6 Artichoke hearts canned - quartered
- 6 oz Beef lean tenderloin
- 2 cups Zoned Mushroom Sauce
- 3 cups Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes)
- In a large pan heat oil and beef stock to medium/high.
- Add onion, artichoke hearts and beef.
- Cook until beef is done and vegetables are tender.
- Add 1 cup Zoned Mushroom Sauce and heat through.
- Warm the Cauliflower-mash on two large dinner plates in the microwave oven and place half the meat mixture on each plate on top of the cauliflower. Serve immediately.