Brings a taste of Greece with feta, olives, and baked halibut.
- 3 1/2 oz Halibut - baked or steamed
- 2 Tomatoes - sliced thinly
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsps Low-fat feta - crumbled
- 4 Black olives - sliced
- 1 cup Green beans
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup Apple
Total Fat 8.6g
- Bake or steam fish until done (the fish is done when you can flake it with a fork).
- While cooking, slice tomatoes and spray with olive oil cooking spray and garnish with herbs (parsley, oregano, salt and pepper).
- Put slices on a cookie sheet with nonstick foil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Crumble cheese and place on top of warmed tomato slices.
- Add sliced olives and put under the broiler for 5-7 minutes until cheese bubbles and tomatoes are soft.
- Steam green beans, plate them and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put fish on plate and top with the sliced tomatoes creation.
- Finish with an apple.