A tasty blend of Italian spices in this turkey vegetable stew.
- 3 oz Lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup Onion - chopped
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Zucchini - sliced
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Ground red pepper
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 tsps Beef bouillon
Total Fat 11g
- In 2-quart saucepan, brown meat and onion in olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook one more minute.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the zucchini is the texture you want and the meat is tender.