Something a little different for lunch. Mango, kumquats, and cherry tomatoes create great flavors with the swordfish and spinach.
- Cooking spray, olive oil
- 1 lb Swordfish steaks
- 2 Mangos - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 (16-oz) bag Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Red onion - sliced, quartered
- 16 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 4 Kumquats - trimmed, quartered lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
Total Fat 11g
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Spray grill grate with olive oil and place about 4 inches from heat source.
- Spray the swordfish and mango slices with the olive oil spray and rub over all.
- Grill the swordfish until lightly browned on both sides, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- After turning, arrange mango slices over the steaks and cook 5 more minutes.
- Toss the spinach, red onion, tomatoes, and kumquats together in a bowl.
- Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, stock and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl until well blended.
- Pour over the spinach mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- To serve, divide the salad among 4 serving plates and top with swordfish and mangoes.