Jalapeno pepper adds some zing to this Zone grilled bluefish.
- 2 tbsps Red onion - chopped
- 2 tbsps Lemon - (with peel, pith, membranes and seeds removed) chopped
- 2 tbsps Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Jalapeno pepper - fresh (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Asparagus - 15-20 stalks
- 4 oz Bluefish filets
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 Apple - dessert
Total Fat 10g
- Mix the first 5 ingredients for the salsa, red onion through jalapeno pepper, and steam the asparagus.
- Season the fleshy side of the fish with salt and pepper and grill or pan saute in a cooking-sprayed skillet until done. This takes only about 3-4 minutes in a small George Foreman-type countertop grill or about 7-9 minutes in a skillet on medium high.
- Serve the bluefish and asparagus topped with the salsa.
- Have an apple for dessert.