Delectable tuna salad perfect for taking to work or a party.
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix - (or to taste)
- 1 2/3 cups Plain low-fat yogurt - Stonyfield Farms
- 1/2 cup Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 10 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 10 cups Baby spinach - washed and spun dry
- 2 cups Cucumber - peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Red, yellow or orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb Carrots - cut or grated
- 1 1/3 cups Seedless grapes
Total Fat 10g
- Combine onion soup mix, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Stir well, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Mix in tuna.
- Divide salad ingredients among 4 serving plates or containers with snap-on lids.
- Divide tuna mixture into 4 portions and spoon over salad vegetables.
- Serve or transport in bowls with fitted lids.
- Serve grapes for dessert or right in the salad.