For a different taste, switch the dill for a basil leaf.
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber - peeled in stripes leaving some of the peel on
- 6 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 tbsp Horseradish mustard
- 1/4 cup Fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup Hummus
- 1 sprig Fresh dill - separated into 12 sections
Total Fat 3g
- Cut the cucumber into approximately 12 pieces.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Scoop out the inner flesh being careful not to scoop out all the way through to the bottom.
- Place the slices on paper or cotton towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk the mustard and sour cream together until smooth and set aside.
- Fill each cup with 1 teaspoon of hummus and then top with the sour cream mixture.
- Garnish with a dill sprig.
- 1 serving is 9g carbs and 3g fat