A good way to use leftover turkey with the fresh and light tasting lentil and feta salad.
- 6 oz Turkey breast, Oscar Mayer/Louis Rich Carving Board Oven Roasted - cut into small pieces
- 3 stalks Celery - diagonally sliced
- 3/4 cup Seedless grapes - halved
- 2 Carrots - shredded
- 2 Scallions - diagonally sliced
- 1/4 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp A Taste of Thai Red Curry Paste
- Lentil and Feta Salad:
- 2/3 cup Lentils canned - rinsed/drained
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Dried thyme
- 2 tbsps Sun-dried tomatoes - sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsps President fat-free feta
Total Fat 11g
- In a mixing bowl combine turkey, celery, grapes, carrots, and scallions.
- In another bowl combine yogurt with curry paste or curry powder.
- Add yogurt mixture to turkey and toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain lentils. Place in bowl.
- Add oregano, thyme, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In another bowl mix red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over lentils and gently toss to mix.
- Top with crumbled Feta cheese.