Makes a great summer lunch with the tasty flavors and textures from apples, nuts, and curry.
- 10 oz Cooked skinless chicken breast - and diced into large chunks
- 5 cups Celery - sliced
- 2 cups Grapes
- 2 Apples - cut into 1/2
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- 8 tsp Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 tsp Plain low-fat yogurt - if you like it saucy
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder - to taste
- 12 Lettuce leaves - 3 to 4 leaves of romaine per plate
- 2 cups Strawberries - sliced
Total Fat 10g
- Combine the chicken breast, celery, grapes, apple and peanuts in a bowl.
- Combine the mayo, yogurt and curry powder.
- Start with 1/4 teaspoon curry, especially if you make your own curry, or it’s a fresh bottle.
- Toss the curry/mayo with the chicken mixture.
- Divide into four equal portions.
- Serve on red and green romaine along with 1/2 cup of strawberries.