Salmon may also be used in this Zone seafood bisque recipe.
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 4 oz Crab or imitation crab - (other fish or seafood may be used)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes) (See recipes in Snacks and Sides)
- 1 Peach - for dessert
Total Fat 9g
- Sauté the onion in olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Mix cornstarch in cold milk, then add to onion.
- Heat and stir until thickened slightly. Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in crab and heat through.
- Enjoy Faux Mashed Potatoes on the side.
- Have a peach for dessert.