Getting all your veggies in was never so easy with this combination of Zone PastaRx Orzo and chopped vegetables.
Visit our Zone Pasta section to order Zone PastaRx Orzo.
Categories: Zone PastaRx, Dinner
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Onion - finely chopped
- 1/2 clove Garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup Sliced mushrooms - chopped
- 2 tbsps Carrot - shredded
- 1/2 cup Cabbage - coarsely shredded
- 2 Tbsp Red bell pepper - chopped
- 1/4 tsp Dried basil
- 1/4 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 oz Cooked chicken - (leftover) chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
Total Fat 9g
- In a medium skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add the mushrooms, carrot, cabbage, red pepper, basil and oregano.
- Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth and Zone PastaRx Orzo; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir until liquid is absorbed.