This tropical tasting shrimp recipe will make you feel like you’re on vacation, but you’ll still be in the Zone.
- 4 cups Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes)
- 2 lbs Asparagus - steamed, cut diagonally to 1
- 1 small Red onion
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 oz Small shrimp
- 4 Chili peppers - seeded and diced (Scotch Bonnet peppers)
- 1 cup A Taste of Thai Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups Strawberries - sliced for dessert
Total Fat 11g
- Prepare Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes).
- Steam the asparagus.
- Fine julienne onion and red, yellow, and green peppers
- Sauté in olive oil until tender; then add shrimp and cook until done (5 minutes).
- Add Scotch Bonnets peppers. Lower heat, add coconut milk and reduce.
- Add Siracha and thyme. Remove from heat and slowly add Greek Yogurt.
- Plate the Faux Mashed Potatoes and top with asparagus, then the Coconut Shrimp.