Every-day dinner spiced up with chipotle chicken sausage, mushrooms, beans, and spices.
- 2 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 2 cups Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups Green beans - fresh or frozen
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 links Al fresco chipotle chorizo chicken sausage
- 2 Peaches
Total Fat 12g
- Heat cooking-oil-sprayed skillet to medium-high heat with stock and sauté mushrooms.
- Add stewed tomatoes, green beans, garlic and spices.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced sausage and simmer an additional 5 minutes until warm through.
- Serve on 2 plates.
- Enjoy a peach for dessert.