Parfaits can be made up to 2 days in advance. You can mix all the ingredients in a blender and freeze them into popsicles too!
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1/2 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Agave nectar
- 1 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Raspberries - fresh or frozen-thawed
- 1 cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen-thawed
- 2 1/2 tbsps Walnuts
- In medium bowl whisk together the first four ingredients until they’re well combined.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
- Top with some raspberries/blueberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and berries are used up.
- Sprinkle with walnuts; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Each serving is 1 block.