Shrimp, scallops, and salmon all combined in a delicious salad with an Oriental flavor.
- 1 oz Small cooked shrimp - shelled and deveined
- 1 oz Cooked bay scallops
- 1 oz Canned salmon - flaked
- 1/2 cup Scallions - thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsps Light mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 1/4 tsp Dill - dried
- 1 tsp Hot pepper sauce - dash
- 1/2 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup Radishes - grated
- 1/2 Cucumber - grated
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro - chopped
- 3 cups Lettuce - shredded
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes - diced
- 3/4 cup Red and green pepper strips
- 1/4 cup Snow peas
- 1/8 tsp Lemon herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup Mandarin orange slices - in water, drained
Total Fat 11g
- In a medium bowl blend shrimp, scallops, salmon, scallions, light mayonnaise, dill, and hot pepper sauce.
- In a second bowl mix together the yogurt, radishes, cucumber, cayenne, and cilantro.
- Combine yogurt dressing with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, snow peas and mandarin slices.
- Top with seafood mixture, sprinkle with lemon herb seasoning and serve.