This Asian style recipe actually comes from Daniel Cortes Romo, a Mexican television star, who cooks in the Zone.
- 3 oz Boneless chicken breast
- 1 Sweet bell pepper - (red or green)
- 1/2 cup Green beans - fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms - sliced
- 2 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce - to taste
- 3/4 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Spaghetti squash - cooked
Total Fat 10g
- Cut the chicken in small squares and slice the vegetables.
- Place oil in the pan and heat to medium-high.
- Cook chicken.
- Add vegetables, soy sauce, and tomato sauce and cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Scoop over cooked spaghetti squash.