Quick healthy meal that kids will love. You can put the chicken salad in a sandwich or eat it as is.
- 1/2 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 stalks Celery (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red onion (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Grapes (cut in half)
- 1 Apple (chopped into ½-inch pieces)
- 2 1/4 cups Perdue Shortcuts, Roasted Original chicken breast (chopped into ½-inch pieces, or leftover chicken)
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce (coarsely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 Oranges
Total Fat 12g
- Mix all the ingredients together.