These tiny cabbages compliment the black bean garlic sauce, and the red pepper flakes give the dish an extra kick.
- 2 1/2 cups Frozen Brussels sprouts - thawed, quartered
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tbsps Black bean garlic sauce
- Ground black pepper
Total Fat 4g
- Quarter the Brussels sprouts lengthwise.
- Place the oil and chili flakes into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the sprouts begin to brown a bit. They may absorb all the oil. If they do, just add a tablespoon of water or stock.
- Add the black bean garlic sauce and stir until all the Brussels sprouts are well coated.
- Add a pinch of ground black pepper. Cook for about 30 more seconds.
- Take off heat and serve immediately.
- 1 serving is 9g carbs and 3g fat