Frozen broccoli is put to good use in this great tasting meal. This an easy meal to make with ingredients you have on hand in the pantry or the freezer.
Visit our Zone Pasta section to order Zone PastaRx Orzo.
Categories: Zone PastaRx, Vegetarian, Dinner
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli (frozen)
- 1/4 cup Onions (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Sundries Tomatoes (sliced or chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Total Fat 11g
- Cook Zone PastaRx Orzo as directed add broccoli and onions for last 5 minutes.
- Drain. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and set aside.
- Add orzo back to pan. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to desired temperature.
- Add some reserved pasta water if you want a little “sauce.”