Great for any occasion, this broccoli ginger chicken recipe has wonderful Oriental flavors.
- 2 tsps Sesame oil
- 3 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast – cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen broccoli - thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Birds Eye sugar snap stir fry vegetables - thawed
- 3 tbsps Water chestnuts - sliced
- 3/4 cup Yellow onion - peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger root - grated
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
Total Fat 10g
- In a wok or large nonstick pan, heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté, turning frequently until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Carefully add broccoli, snap pea stir-fry, water chestnuts, onion, ginger, water and soy sauce (could splatter).
- Continue cooking, stirring often, until the chicken is done, water is reduced to a glaze and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- If the pan dries out during cooking, add water in tablespoon increments to keep moist.