A delicous broccoli casserole that is perfect for when you’re craving something warm and cheesy.
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli - chopped, small
- 1 cup Mushrooms - chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions - chopped
- 1/2 cup Bell pepper - chopped
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo beans canned, rinsed/drained
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters-whites
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded, part skim milk
- 1 tsp Light mayonnaise - Hellman's
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps Slivered almonds
Total Fat 11g
- Spray a large casserole pan with olive oil cooking spray. Add veggies to casserole.
- Mix Egg Beaters, cheese, mayo and olive oil in a separate bowl and pour over vegetables.
- Sprinkle almonds over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.