Vanilla and nutmeg additions give great flavor to this breakfast take on sundaes.
- 3/4 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract - (Non-Alcohol, Glycerine Base)
- 1/8 tsp Ground nutmeg (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup Strawberries - sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 6 Cherries - halved, fresh, pitted or frozen, thawed
- 2 1/2 tbsps Sliced almonds
Total Fat 9g
- Combine cottage cheese, vanilla (or your favorite extract) and spice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Arrange strawberries around the outer rim of a large cereal bowl or dinner plate.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape cottage cheese and arrange on the plate.
- Top with blueberries and cherries.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.