Breakfast Hash with Tomatoes
This hash variation treats Zoners to different ingredients.
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 3 tbsps Onion - minced
- 2 tbsps Green pepper - minced
- 3 tbsps Mushrooms - minced
- 3 oz Cooked beef sirloin steak - or any leftover meat, minced
- 1/4 cup Cooked steel cut oats
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce - To taste
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- 2 Tomatoes - sliced
- 1 Orange
Total Fat 12g
- Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Add oil, onion, green pepper and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
- Add cooked meat, cooked oats, spices and Worcestershire sauce to sauté pan.
- Cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Plate with sliced tomatoes.
- Have your orange on the side.