Blueberry Ricotta Oatmeal
EASY…A delicious one-bowl meal that mixes blueberries and ricotta into a delightful oatmeal breakfast.
Categories: Vegetarian, Breakfast
- 18 g Zone Protein Powder, 2 scoops
- 3/4 cup Cooked steel-cut oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsps Almonds - slivered
Total Fat 12g
- Stir protein powder into previously cooked steel-cut oatmeal.
- Put into a serving bowl, add blueberries and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the low-fat ricotta and slivered almonds.